Problem Found: Windows Live Writer 2011 - Opening Old Posts

image

Windows Live Writer  2011 added more functionality to handle opening posts over 500 [for WordPress blogs], but I was trying to edit an old post the other day and it’s over 100 posts in the past, so I decided to test it out, as opposed to doing it the hard way.

I got an error:
The response to the
metaWeblog.getRecentPosts method received
from the blog server is invalid:
Invalid Response document returned from
XmlRpc server

I don’t know what the issue is, I’m posting it to the Windows Live Writer forum and I have my windows live writer log ready for them to review.

And I and I'm using a WordPress blog, latest version on both WordPress and Windows Live Writer.

Here's The Url:
      Http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=9

And here’s a video…


 

Part two of this article:
http://lehsys.blogspot.com/2010/10/windows-live-writer-2011-old-post.html

Until next time,
Larry Henry Jr.
LEHSYS.com 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...